Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hang on I've added a lot of news.

well do I have to say it? we went apple picking. let me say the baskets fill up very Quick when there are four kids filling them. we left with $56. worth of apples. I guess we'll call it a teaching moment for our kids then it will seem all worth it. It was really fun and yummy.

on a side note (no apples included) today Grayden opened a "childproof" jar of pills and took 5 before Sky stopped him. I called poison control no worries, it was his own allergy medicine, they said it would probably make him drowsy, not my boy it'll take more than an overdose to slow him down. But here is the thing we have to figure out how to channel his brain power for good. come on a one year old opening a 3 step bottle what am i in for?

No comments: