Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blog tag

I have been tagged so here a my 8 facts/habits enjoy
1.FACT. neither David or I actually signed our marriage license. the signitures are Wendys and Wayne Allens.
2.HABIT. I keep my money crumpled up in my pockets (no order) drives my man nuts.
3. FACT. My father didn't want a 3rd child and gave my mom 1 month to get pregnant. Ha I guess we know who won!
4. HABIT. The last thing I do every night before I go to bed is kiss my each of my kids and whisper "mommy loves you"
5. FACT. I have lived in the same house since I was 5.
6. HABIT. The first thing I do when I get in the car is put my seat belt on.
7. FACT. David is the only man I ever kissed.
8. HABIT. I leave dirty dishes until the counter and sink are so full you can't put anymore, then I will unload (hate it) and reload the dishwasher (also drives D crazy.) usually happens 2x a day, don't think less of me.

now I am supposed to tag someone, Wendy and Brooke if you would blog! tonya, erin you've been tagged!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Ok Tammy I did the tag!

WML said...

I'll just wait to blog until everyone I know has been tagged...