Friday, August 10, 2007

I didn't forget. our trip to Bonita beach.

we knew we were going somewhere we just didn't know where. so about 5 days before we left we nailed down Bonita beach and also decided to keep Taylor with us another week and take him along. so after 26 LONG so long hours of driving we arrived. we unloaded and showered, yeah, and went out to one of our favorites Charlies for dinner. as you can see above the daily special me and David ordered came with king crab legs. the boys were excited since we are such "deadliest catch" fans but when they brought them, well first we had to ask for instuction how to eat them, our waiter was very gracious with us midwesterners. but I was absolutely sickened by the sight of them I did try 1 taste but never have to see a plate of them set infront of me again, ever.
this is a bonita favorite doc's and eating on the beach while the sun sets is awsome, but the owners being chicago transplants must have lost their chicago pizza recipe in the move, it was not yummy.
it was great fun having 4 boys.
this is Doc's beach
I just love this one. I think it could be some kind of cubs ad or something.

No comments: