Saturday, January 19, 2008

part 2

cheering for the JESUS FREAKS!
our MVP goalie-only 1 score in 6 games


the champs
making cookies

I just like this one
Olivia doing her work
a band called White water gave us a concert and taught us dances

Olivia throws the paddle down to choose them both
so fun
a little play dough
a walk out to the island
it was a long walk





Gray insisted he wanted to climb. Kyle was gracious and really just pulled him up a whole story, he got a work out.
so the boys are skiers now, they couldn't get enough which was great. They even skied out to the island, 1 mile each way



I like this one just to show how really small we are on this world. This was Me Angela and Sky skiing the back 40
yep I skied, we decided it would be worth me not being able to walk the next 2 days to go and it was.


I can hear your gasps, no comment needed.





No comments: