Friday, February 15, 2008

another child in the double digits, yikes!

yep that's right Sky is ten and we start off the day how else? sticky buns, thumbs up.

then we were off for the auto show
" you can just give me this for my birthday"
the army booth was my favorite

they drove this tank over and right in to the exibit hall, the helicopter landed in the parking lot and rolled in. I would have love to have been there on that day. I asked this soldier if he drove it in he said no I drove it in Iraq I let my guys have a turn. FYI this tank hold 6 soldiers, and where he is sitting is where 4 missles usually sit and it will go 65 mph. wow!

this is the monster .thank God for our armed forces.
this really is a truck could be yours for 8,000. it was like a toy car sooooo cheepy! I think it's safe to say there are no air bags.
this was my favorite car display it was really cool and all our kids won these cool Scion caps, surprise gray wasn't interested in such a normal photo
7:00 of to dinner, yes we were at the auto show ALL day. His pick Hard Rock.
this was funny because G had been telling Sky all day that he got him a simon. We would say something like the bags empty I guess you don't have anymore gifts, G would say "yeah I got him simon" or "sky do you like simon?" "i can't wait till you open my simon" so Sky did a wonderful job at being excited to get simon from G. you can tell G was so happy to give it to him too.



they made him stand in the middle of the restaurant and we all shouted Happy Birthday! he was embarassed that explains the hood
Liv wanted to make it a football cake
with lots of sprinkles
Sky got a sleeping bag , G got the box.




1 comment:

WML said...

Happy birthday buddy! I am glad you got to have fun at the auto show...