Tuesday, February 19, 2008

no camera, no pictures.

what you say Tammy with no camera is it true? well not fully my purse camera is in the shop, thanks Brooke for convincing me to but the warranty, so all I have is the huge one and I don't enjoy carring that one around or leaving it in the car. My hope is to have it back by winterfest.But to give you updates. Baby "B" is back home already she was the perfect baby and told Lydia if she need time away again (like giving birth) to give us a call we'll be there. I however have been SICK! I never get sick, and I have had 2 back to back. First flu, gross, and now head cold, annoying, but if this is it for the year I'll be happy to check it off my list. David has also got the same illnesses I have ,he always gets sick, but thankfully hasn't gotten them as bad as I have. none of the kids got the flu and only a few of them the cold. G has remained healthy and has a one month check up at the Dr. in the morning so we will see how that goes. As for his life changing after tonsils as I had hoped, NO, he is just a handful tonsils or no. Eating has no complaints so that's great but no other improvements to speak of, sad.

No comments: