Wednesday, March 05, 2008

some not all

This weekend we went with David to winterfest in northern WI. So here are some pictures the rest are on B's camera (my cameras not done yet ugh) look closely at the hotty on the base.
one of our friends also brought the family so it was fun having play mates along
you will notice not to many pic's of the 2 older of my kids simply because they don't play with me to much anymore, high schoolers are more fun I guess.

LOVE this one! It was KB's first winterfest and I was glad to be there for it.
this was their "trophy" they were very proud of it.

I put this one in just so you could see how wintery it was out
total F-U-N
the band, no name just the band.

and I wonder where he gets it from?
some of our favorites
Gray is crazy about sooz, it shows because how often do you see him smile for a picture?
man he had a great weekend with the ladies,
a little dancing to our favorite band. We ahd a great time as you can see



1 comment:

WML said...

And a good time was had by all. You should have taken a picture of that cute cabin!