Friday, March 07, 2008

what a difference a day makes

For those of you who are able to link to Wendys blog you already know that in the last week she has gotten the opportunity to travel to China for her work and leave before Easter! What you don't know is that she found out she can take 1 companion and I, Tammy am that person. You read right I am going to China in less that 2 weeks. David gave me the go ahead this morning and my heart is beating 100 miles per hour! I had thought my first step in China would be to be bringing home my baby, but am so excited to be able to visit her country first! Let me give the proper props to my man he is so amazing and I thank God he is mine!

4 comments:

WML said...

Whenever I think about us going together I think about mom...What a great story this will be to tell Ni some day.

Tonya said...

So cool! You girls are going to have fun!

condapfour said...

Amazing. Simply amazing. Have a great time. We can't wait to see the pictures and hear all the stories!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. Hooray for the International Meister Sister's!!!!(IMS for short)