Thursday, July 31, 2008

another great day

we started at B's bone Dr. where to our delight he said he can get the cast off in 2 weeks( 1wk early for good behavior) and the Dr. is near the zoo so here we are in the fountain.
and Lincoln park, underdog!

we still have "skinny j" looks like we will have him at least 2 months now
B exspecially liked this photo that shows off his 6 pack

I totally remember doing this as a kid. I love when my kids love the same things I did.
then back to the zoo. The lions and tigers where as active as I ever saw them it was great.
this is a weird pic but we watched her clean off these huge bones for the cats it was really something

liv took this one cool hua

this is how close we were to this huge Lion. his nose was as big as my palm and we even heard him roar which was awesome!
topiary at the zoo
and ended with climbing trees what a great summer activity


I put this one in because G is actually smiling and we don't see that to often


1 comment:

WML said...

Do you ever look at the zoo and think, "This is right in the city?" It is like an oasis. I also wonder what the park district would make if they sold the property...Congratulations on another fun day.