Friday, August 29, 2008

God gave me a gift today

As most everyone knows my hip hurts all the time. Everything I do is painful, putting on pants, carrying a bag, holding a kid on the left side of my lap, and those are the easy things. I recently had to leave the only Dr. who ever gave me relief in 21 years because our insurance changed so now with no hip Dr. I am in great amounts of pain daily. And have been really down lately at the thought of my pain getting even worse to the point that I can't walk anymore (which does happen on some days) and me not being able to do things with my 4 babies. David is so gracious and still has hope in modern medicine, where I do not. All in all my life is good but my body stinks! "So where is the gift" you say? well I had a great day with my kids today, I got out of bed and after 30 min was able to get in the shower! we went to the mall and stayed for 3 hours! we came home for naps and then went to portage park and to visit the Mechers back home by 8:30 to be on my lazy boy for the rest of the night but what a great day I felt like a regular person! I really think God gave me a miracle today He knew that I needed a picture of hope. I don't understand why He allows me to have to deal with this day in and day out I do not doubt his wisdom but I sure do not understand it. I try to put on a strong front for people so I don't have to answer all the questions or have people doubt my pain but lately it's been very difficult to do. I keep telling myself that my mom raised 3 kids from a wheelchair probably I could do it with 4 but I don't think I am as strong as she was. today was a good day and I praise my God for his grace.

1 comment:

WML said...

Tam, I love you.