Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Brooke and Mikes shower at Bethel

Gray didn't go to the shower but he picked these out for her all by himself! he caried that ladle around the entire store. I offered him other options, but nope I guess he is hoping for some soup and cupcakes from your new kitchen Brooke.


so we are coming home I have what seems like 20 bags hanging off of me and gray stops infront of the bushes and says "mom take a picture" not paying much attention just trying to make it up the stairs he stayed right there and said again "mom take my picture. Don't we look cute here?" well how could I pass that up? down go the 20 bags dig out the camera, you know it's never far from me, and her it is. Don't they look cute there?

1 comment:

WML said...

Gray was right, it is a cute picture! You have trained him well.