Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My hero

for those of you, like me, don't get to see David as a fireman here you go. We drove by the spot where they were training today. the pictures are from my truck I didn't want him to get into trouble for us being there.He is in the tan gear.
so he really is a fireman hua. It's kinda wierd it's a part of his life I never get to see. Actually it was bitter sweet seeing him do what he loves, he loves search and rescue, but the thought of that building being on fire as he crawls in well gives me shivers. God is good he has kept him safe and given me the peace I need to let him go every 3rd day. It did have an affect on B as well, I could see the same stuggle happening in his mind.
Having said all that deep emotional stuff we are proud of him and he LOVES his job! and to see him in action was a rare treat for us all. Hey if I was in danger he is who I would want coming in for me. He is the greatest!
The Meadows finest.


3 comments:

erik and courtney said...

I loved seeing the pictures of David in uniform. A side of him I don't really know at all. I think he is the best looking one!

WML said...

The Louria girls love Uncle David! We pray for him every time we see a firetruck, ambulance or police car with its lights flashing. Thanks for showing us him at work.

WML said...

Thank you. I want to hug him. Love, gairette