Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This is my favorite picture of the entire trip. one of those Disney moments I will never forget.
now this is a very special one, Kira is looking at the camera and smiling!!! that earned it a spot on this blog.

this is our whole group minus Mike who had to leave early, what a great memory. Now I know it will come as no surprise to anyone when I say I LOVE DISNEY! I do, and not a day has past since we got back that we haven't talked about it, even ached to go back. luckly for me my husband and kids share my passion for those black ears. There are few places, if any, we would choose to go (that would obviously mean $ was no problem). This was 10 days of solid F-U-N and that wasn't long enouph for us.

1 comment:

condapfour said...

yeah. hooray kira made it! we have been working on the "smiling and looking at the camera thing!"