Sunday, May 13, 2007

happy mothers day to me.

David planned a wonderful mothers day for me today. after church we went to adobo in old town for a mexican buffet yum.who is the extra "daughter"? Laura our new moody student from st. louis she will be calling herself a rill while in chicago the next three years of school. and she fits in beautifully, we were she could be with us since she couldn't be with her own mom today.
after lunch we went to Garfield park, the weather was great.This summer is "Niki in the garden " at the conservatory it was a little stange but mostly cool and certainly very fun.
now I loved so many of the photos from today that I included a lot of them.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm glad you ended up having a good Mother's Day!

WML said...

Please update your blog...I need something more to look at when I take a study break...