Saturday, May 19, 2007

we are doing something right.

on Thursday we went to pontiac to clean out the garage. The boys soon found a buddy who was thier age and they played for hours together.Next thing I hear as they are riding by Brixton say "hey Nick do you go to church?" he proceeded to go on to tell him about God and invite him to everything we have going on at Bethel. we even wrote down the church phone number and the dates for VBS. So I guess we are doing something right. and by we I mean David and I, our family and the Bethel body of Christ. Kudos to our youth workers, what we are doing is working.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

That's awesome!

WML said...

"There is no greater joy than to know my children walk with the LORD." We have a HUGE legacy, and it is a scary honor to continue it. I am so proud of the guys.