Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My girl gets stitches. so sad.

she tipped back on a chair in a restaurant. so crazy she has fallen a 100x and worse than this, but this was the one that landed us in the ER.
4 stitches = $4 a deal she made with David.
Olivia takes the cake for bravest kid! she was a champ no tears during the stitches she didn't even have anyone holding her down! they told her " no talking while we stitch" they obviously don't know my girl, that was a big no can do for her. hopefully they will come out on saturday.

3 comments:

condapfour said...

You are so brave Olivia! Kira was wondering if there was a table cloth on the table? Now we are chin-twins! lots of love, erin

Tonya said...

She doesn't even look like it hurt her with all the smiles! I'm impressed that she held still for them.

WML said...

Hooray, Olivia! The girls were so impressed that they couldn't wait to tell me how brave you were. I can't wait to see! Love, auntie W