Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fun in China town

this year the boys asked if they could join the homeschool group that meets at our church. So actually all 3 of my schoolers go on Fridays while I go to my Friday Bible study, Gray goes to the nursery which is what they all did until now. So anyway this week we had a field trip to China town. All 6 of us went and had a great time. We did some shopping
saw the 9 dragons wall, ate dim sum,
then went to the Chinese Christian Union Church where a missionary family home from China shared with the kids. And the school kids from the churchs' school did a little program in mandarin for us which was cute
and one of their teachers taught us all to tie a Chinese knot
a knot for luck and happieness. It really was a fun day.

1 comment:

WML said...

Can't wait to see someone tie that know for me! I haven't been to China Town in probably 10 years. You'll have to take us some day.