Friday, June 13, 2008

my mothers day at Disney

I will get you all of Disney in time. Here is some of my mothers day (those of you who know me know I don't care for the holiday since my mother isn't with me anymore), this was one of my favorite ones in fact, the only thing that could have been better is if mine could have been there. It began at Epcot where i got a flower, the first of many given to me by Disneyme and my kids
sadly these are not in order my sugar was low when posting enough said. this was at club cool where you taste different pops from around the world, we really went in for the ac to get a break from the 95 degrees
you can see on skys face how hot it was
ok out of order way out. we ended up at magic kingdom for the extra magic hours liv and gray where thrilled that they could drive the car, and B and sky as well didn't need to be accompanied by an adult.
I rode with G his car was "super fast"
MY FAVORITE PHOTO OF THE VACATION. I always have one and this is it for this trip. I must confess B took it but with my camera I love it and have it as my screen saver so I see it everyday. so we ate (below) and watched wishes( above)

this is so messed up that is the trouble of shooting with 2 cameras at once. this is our boat ride from the Polynesian to M K something we had never done
ok this should be the 3rd pic us waiting to be seated at the mothers day brunch

it was unbelievable naturally the pictures are nothing to real life

making cupcakes
this is not a restaurant it is a hall they set up for special things so again something we have never done (and probably won't again given the price)
they had these little scenes set up all over


smoothies to go and at 95 deg. and they are normally $6 a glass we were happy to take them with. In case you are a Disney geek like me this hall is between U K and Canada behind giant wood doors, never knew.
making a mothers day craft
more gardens, this was the peter pan obviously, I was so hot here I thought I might drop
this is when we headed for club cool.
we left Epcot by monorail and went to the Polynesian hotel to swim ( new) oh boy was that wonderful! the pool sadly isn't that great but who care when it's this hot



liv and sky are under the falls
still mothers day
ok here we are at the magic kingdom. we showered at the pool then took the boat over and headed straight for the candy shop for a treat. ok then we did all the things above dinner, wishes, rides...
and to end a great mothers day, you guessed it a dole whip, ahhh a piece of heaven right here

this is where G ended his day. Who can blame him we covered a lot of magic today.




1 comment:

WML said...

Wayyyy better than my Mother's Day. I am glad you got to have so much fun, and I am glad there was something new here tonight. I was feeling the need to be connected.