Friday, September 12, 2008

Wednesday was a big night

Gray started cubbies! yikes my baby.
I must admit I looked in at him about 18 times he naturally had a blast, fyi he only saw me these 2 times, I just can't believe it in fact the cubbie director walked in and said
oh Brixton your in cubbies now, I said Mary ann B just started jam tonight this is gray, WHATTT she said how is he so big already. cool that she has been there for all 4 of my kids in cubbies, she just doesn't remember it I guess. Speaking of B he did start as an official Jammer his BIC classes began tonight I so remember doing that. I actually went though it with my brother-in-law funny hua? maybe B's sister-in-law is in that class hum... anyway I am not wild about my babies getting so older I am only happy to say that I've seen almost everyday of it.

No comments: