Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chris day

a big coat to fill, grandma gave Chris grandpas coat, I think he would make Reggie proud
we went down to see the windows, which was great in 50 degree weather

love it



it is our tradition to eat at the walnut room the week before Thanksgiving. Chris had never been so we moved it up a week so he could join us. We think this years tree decorations are our favorite so far. Check them out for yourself. Caleb I saw lots of trucks in there.

the nice thing about going before the holiday is you walk right in and get to sit right under the tree, even a party of 8.

these boys are nutty. This is a chocolate city scape, cool

our most frequent foster baby is back again, baby j. (not skinny j) she was comfortable immediately which makes me feel very confident about the work we are doing making her time away from mom as easy as possible.

I can't believe how good this run in picture turned out

liv wanted to see Santa and the poor guy was just happy to have a visitor. For David is was a walk down memory lane.When he asked "what do you want me to bring you for Christmas" Liv said a jibbits for her crocs ( can do) and Gray said "I'll just take that small box" pointing to the gifts wrapped under his tree. They skipped out smiling and laughing and I was just glad we didn't have to wait in line for the big guy.

we walked the pedway and ended up by millennium park and were glad to walk back to Macy's in the wonderful weather with a small stop at the bull
Sky found his name on Santas nice list, such a good boy

so happy to have Chris back

here we are on the parking lot roof top enjoying the lights of paradise.

1 comment:

WML said...

Poor Santa. If I didn't have to work I would homeschool JUST to have a day like that.