Thursday, November 20, 2008

fun Thursday

another fun day of friends. It began with a morning viewing of Frosty the snowman since it was snowing. VHS only works in my room and watching in my bed is always a special treat in our house.
after I took the first picture I was walking out the door and little A said " now a silly face one! " ahh my girl she knows me so well.
then our living room turned in to a tent city


good stuff. I got so much done with the kids playing all morning and noon It couldn't have been any better however I don't suppose having 7 kids would always go this smooth.
then after naps the Stroms came over for a long over due dinner play date. eating rice pancakes with chop sticks with your cousins, doesn't get much better yum.


"pj's"

1 comment:

WML said...

gairette's comment: "Dear Jesus, thank you that I got to go to Tammy's. Thank you that I am 5 and Livvy forgot my birthday." I guess she doesn't quite get that there is still plenty of time to call and that the game (which she already played) is from all the Rills! Thanks for giving her a fun day.