Monday, October 20, 2008

some fun with family

my grampa got to see Jesus this week and that means we got to see our family. Infact our intire family, here on earth, were together even if it was for only 2 days we loved every minute together here are a few highlights
Jenna told Dave " I know yots of yilly faces" so he showed them a new one, the one where you put both fingers up your nose- good one Dave!
I'll tell you what this huge pot was the most popular toy all night. They made stew, cookies hot tea, nice hats, music and here is a jenna soup who knew ?

grammas little shadow

now we were all worried to let these two be together because of, well, they are both WILD,
we were so wrong! they were so calm cute and quiet, It's absolutely true!
I guess it's because they understand each other and none of us really do.
yummy leftovers



"sames" this is so awesome because I can remember dressing "sames" with erin, love it!
silly or yilly depending who you talk to the perfect end, a game of cards ah good times.




1 comment:

WML said...

Love the pictures. As always, I am so glad you had your camera.