Wednesday, October 22, 2008

we're goin to the zoo zoo zoo...

as we began kira and gray just hopped up and sat here and smiled as if to say, someone take our picture, luckily I wasn't very far and didn't miss this keeper
I love this picture! I wish it could be my Christmas card. Now granted all of the children in it are not mine and even one that is isn't even looking at the camera but still It makes me want to go back every year to recreate this picture I just love it

just for fun



here are the girls comparing a humans vertebrae to a giraffes, cool


hooray for the new braces!

this one makes me smile






here is gray hanging over the edge which would have dropped him right in to an animal cage yep but he said "hey mom come here I have a great idea for a picture" so I snapped very quickly and after he was down advised him that it probably wasn't a great risk to take for a picture. His guardian angel must be exhausted

cousins

cousins

cousins.

you get the idea

oh boy



we had a lot of fun on this giant frog



and if you could see right under Gairettes feet is a sign that reads " do not climb on sculpture" oops you can't see that when you are 4 feet back taking 11 pictures!


getting weary




this was my favorite part of the whole day seeing how the kids measured up to a bear






love this one as well. if you have 7 kids you should go and take a family picture here



never to far apart ,

2 comments:

Tonya said...

looks like great fun. That is so weird the pictures are so far apart.

WML said...

This was one GREAT day that we got in on. And I can't believe that they actually thing the frog won't get climbed on - it's kid sized in a zoo for heaven's sake! Too bad you didn't have pics from Famous Dave's, it would be photo evidence that the kids were almost perfectly behaved all day!