Thursday, October 09, 2008

we had a day of visitors

our day started with aunt june over to visit with grampa then our pastor Paul then Esther and Anna all to visit gramps but we also benefit from such wonderful guests. next came the Stroms who stayed all afternoon- love it!
this is my kids new thing (which I don't love) they pull everything off the bed and make a pile to jump into. C-dog obviously has played this one before because as you can see he has sweet moves

it works for all sizes


nicer
we had tons of fun with the stroms and when they left my old friend (not in age) called and we got all caught up, so great and then surprise Esther and Anna come over for more playing and dinner, no pic's rats! and then aunt lynn dropped by to bring me a delicious treat and aunt betty came over to put grampa to bed- few, almost to much fun for one day- NOT!
another surprise awaited me, my wonderful so great 2nd son surprised me by putting my entire bed back together and even giving me a treat way better than any old pillow mint
oh yes a yummy peep ah this was an excellent day!



2 comments:

condapfour said...

Hilarious photos. I LOVE that B and Sky still got into the bed jumping! Plus, Sky making your bed is so sweet, plus the Peeps on the little piece of napkin...too much!

WML said...

Bedjumping must be in the genes because the cousins in Mundelein do it too. Maybe they need to talk to the girls about remaking the bed, though.